Ha...last night I went to the same restaurant again- Golden View. It is a guarantee full stomach when you leave, so I just get different things on the menu every time. After dinner, my roomies and I went home, talked for long time and went to bed; I was pooped from all of that walking yesterday.
This morning I had sociology and we learned about Italian families...it is a very different culture, but it was fun learning about it. Then, I had art history and we went to the Academia today where the real Michaelangelo's David is. It was sooo beautiful and the sculpture was HUGE! It showed every little detail...down to his veins. I find it so fascinating how one can create such a masterpiece like that. We got out of class really early, so we went to MCDONALDS! It was sooo good..haha! I know, how cliché...but I was tired of the same old sandwiches. It tasted pretty much the same, except for you have to pay for the sauces...oh well!
Oh, at the Academia today I saw Ricky Lake. Then, my roomie just came back and TRL is here STILL here and she saw Antonio Banderez and Cameron Diaz because they are promoting Shrek 3. I guess this is the place to be!
Well we are planning on watching the sunset and going to dinner and then a night out on the town. Then, tomorrow we leave for Venice at 8:30 am. I dont know if I will get to a computer during Venice (gone through Sunday), but if not I will definately fill you in on Monday! Love and miss you all! Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Pronto,
Wow! You sure are enjoying the food! I know you are walking it off too. Venice should be wonderful. At least everyone says so!! Be careful and enjoy!!
Ti amo, Madre
Things are busy here. (Saturday)
Julie just called me from their cruise ship. They left around 7 this morning and are in Seattle now. The ship takes off in a few hours. Right now they are getting fitted for life jackets--Hannah, too.
Gery will start work in a few weeks contracting for Sprint down town. He bought a new 2007 Toyota Yaris. It is dark blue. We practiced with him driving down there today.
Justin and Elizabeth are doing something today--not sure what is up with that.
Dan has a cold and is sleeping right now.
I just keep trucking on!
Enjoy-Lana
Dan and I rode the motorcycle down to the Plaza today and then stopped at your folks. Drew and Lindsay were there. Gery met us there. He drove his new Toyota Yaris. He is proud of his new car. Your dad went a little crazy with the song from the card you gave him. Typical Leo. :)
Have a good week-
Lana
Post a Comment