Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Lucky Girl

I went to a Spanish reastaurant last night with some friends. It was called Salamancas. I know I am in Italy and should eat Italian food, but I am here for 5 weeks so it is ok! It was excellent and then we went to a nice Japanese bar that did tricks with fire and stuff...that was a lot of fun! Then, I have a story to tell you...

Well my friend Katherine and I were waiting for a taxi to get home...she crossed the street to see if there was a taxi coming...this guy came up to me and asked for a lighter and I said I am sorry I dont have one...right when I said that, a guy on a moped came out of nowhere and ran right into the guy running both him, the moped, and the guy on the street into a parked car...he was about 5 inches from me and he couldnt move and they had to take him away in an ambulance!!!

Lucky girl huh?

Today I had just a morning class and we went to S.S. Annuziata and then to Santa Crose Cathedral. It was so beautiful...so I recorded it with my camera so I can show you all how amazing it was.

Then after class I walked to get fresh fruit, which was right around the corner from my apartment. We are able to use a meal voucher with it so I didnt spend more money! I got peaches and plums and they are sooo good!

Tonight me and my roomies aer VIP to a live concert with DJ Epps (part of G-Unit) and MTV is here with TRL...it will be a fun night I think but I will keep you posted.

Ciao for now!

1 comment:

D.S.M. said...

Pronto,

Don't think my last message got through. I will figure this out, but I think it has something to do with setting dads username and password up for the office from this computer. Oh well. Keep enjoying all that Italy has to offer. It is great having the blog to keep us up to date!!
Ti amo, madre