Today was my first day of school...it was VERY LONG. I have class from 9:30 - 2:45 nearly everyday now and it is very hard to understand the instructors because their accent is so strong. Oh well, I will learn how to understand them. This weekend I am going to the outlets on Friday, Cinque Terre (Saturday), and Sienna (Sunday). I am really excited about all those things, especially Cinque Terre...it has 5 villages that is about an 8 mile hike and they say "it is the perfect marriage of mountain and sea." :)
I am still trying to catch up on my sleep...I find myself still quite tired. I have been eating A LOT of pizza because it is pretty cheap but every place you eat is different so it is nice.
I have some great ideas for souvenirs for everyone...I am excited to get them all.
Last night, Jill and I woke up from our nap around 9 and went on a little walk to eat some gellato (ice cream) and then got a calzone across the bridge. They were both AMAZING!
Well I will say Ciao until tomorrow...Love and Miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Pronto-
Good to hear from you on your first day of classes. Sounds like you will have a mix of things to accomplish while there in beautiful Florence. Enjoy every moment. Glad you are divertendo moltissimo!!
Arrivederci Darling
Ti amo!
Yum Yum.... I bet the food is AMAZING! Imagine me commenting on th food! ha ha :)
One indulgence I had was having gellato in every country I visited. yum! I'm glad you are having a good time.
Post a Comment