Ok, now it is starting to get REALLY hot here in Florence. It is even worse when there is no such thing as air conditioning here- I atleast have a fan in my room, so that helps a tiny bit. I am now sweating 24-7 so I have stopped trying with the hair...it will be permanently curly from now on...ha!
Yesterday afternoon I shopped for a long time...I have many souvenirs to get! I love walking around and looking at all the different kinds of things here- in the stores and in the markets. I have been walking soo much I think my legs are stronger! ;) Then, last night I went to dinner with some friends and then moved spots throughout the night when we went out.
This morning I had class. In sociology we watched some clips about some holidays here in Italy that they celebrate. Then, in art history we went to see the Medici Chapels...it was beautiful and soo many historical people were burried there! We got out of class an hour early so my roommate, Leigh and I went to the market and looked around like always. After this, I am going home, take a little nap, pick-up my room, and then go to Salamanca for some good mexican food!
I hope you all had a lot of fun in St. Louis...maybe we could do that again so I can enjoy it with you all! I will sign off for now- love and miss you all! Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pronto,
Just got home from work and am going to bed. I just can't keep the kind of hours you young things keep. Had a wonderful day in St. Louis with Dean, Patty, Grandma, Grandpa and Dad. And, I am glad that I have air conditioning!!!! I know you are doing a super job of adapting. You'll be home soon. Keep making the most of each day and keep on blogging!!!!
Ti amo, madre
Pronto,
Make sure your suitcase will hold all the "shop 'til you drop" purchases. LOL Have fun!!!!
Ti amo, madre
Post a Comment