Thursday, June 28, 2007

*OnE dOwN, oNe To Go*

Ciao! Last night we all went to Golden View again. I got 4 cheese pasta and pizza (you get two main dishes with the meal voucher). I purposely got pizza so I could take it home and eat it for lunch today. I don't know if I mentioned this, but when you order pizza here it isn't just a slice for one person...it is about 8 slices per person! A lot of pizza...but all the crust is thin. Anyways, after another marvelous dinner, my roomies and I went to our friends apartment and watched "When in Rome" with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson. We wanted to watch it to get ready for Rome...I know we are sooo silly. We are going out tonight, so we decided to take it east last night since we all had finals today.

Today I first has sociology. I am a little annoyed because I have sociology on fridays and my teacher chose to have the final start at 11 am...right in the middle of the day...our LAST day at that, in Florence. It is a little frustrating but what can I do? So, today we reviewed for our final for tomorrow and then at 12:30 I had my art history final...a piece of cake! Now I am in the computer lab and I going to go finish up my souvenir shopping before walking to the Duomo for a beautiful view of the city. Then, for dinner we are trying a new restaurant before going out! Then, I have to pack and study a little, too. Busy girl and getting kind of sad to leave the great, GREAT friends I have made. That's life!

Ciao until tomorrow!!! Love and miss you all...5 days!

1 comment:

D.S.M. said...

Pronto,

Good luck with your finals. Hope watching the movie got you excited for Rome. Sounds like you will be hitting all the famous spots and will have a free day as well to do whatever. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!
Miss you....

Ti amo, madre