Sunday, June 3, 2007

Hello!!!

I am having a wonderful time here in Florence. We went to a Discotec last night and that was a lot of fun! We woke up late and walked around Florence to see all the vendors. My friend Codi is in town so we went to lunch with her and her friend Jacque. I miss everyone and I wish you all were here to see this breathtaking place! It is more than anyone could imagine. It is surreal to be here and I have not even done a lot of site seeing yet! Well I have to go! Ciao!!!

1 comment:

D.S.M. said...

Hey,
Sorry about posting my message on your original farewell message. I get the picture now. It seems that you have experienced seeing a lot just in a few days, just imagine what you will see in the weeks ahead. Pictures tell a thousand words, they say, so take plenty of them. Miss you. Be safe and enjoy your time away.
Ti amo!! A piu tardi!