Last night I went to the same dinner place as last night, Golden View and had another amazing dinner. Then, we went to the Opera. It was in Boboli Gardens outside in wonderful outdoor theater. We had good seats and the Opera itself was amazing. They had beautiful voices...it was not over-bearing. The woman (main character) is a very famous singer from Rome.
This morning we went to Museo De Bargello for art history and we saw Donatellos' David's. It was very interesting and the sculptures are so beautiful. Then my friends and I have been walking around markets and things today. There is always a new discovery here in Florence. Tonight I am FREE! So I don't know what I am going to do, probably go out to dinner and go from there. Well I know I didn't have a lot to say today, but I will let you know how my night was tomorrow. Ben and Julie, have fun on your cruise...take lots of pictures. The rest of the family, have a great time in St. Louis! Wish I could be there. I love and miss you all. I hope this blog has been painting a picture for you. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pronto,
Sounds like you are having fun shopping for souveniers, etc.. You will probably see some different things in Venice this weekend, too. Thanks for the call - the most costly so far!!! No problem, I enjoyed every minute of it. Glad the Opera was so wonderful! Continue to soak it up! Shame on those Italian men - who do they think they are anyway?????
Ti amo, madre
Post a Comment