Friday, June 8, 2007

*BeAuTiFuL dAy*

Today is such a better day (weather-wise) than yesterday. It hailed and thunderstormed for long time last night during late afternoon. I went to a art exhibit that was my programs photography teachers...displaying all of his work. He is a GREAT photographer.

Then we went to a really nice restaurant and I had lasagna! It was amazing...then we went back, changed into pajamas, and watch Devil Wears Prada at my friends apartment on her laptop.

This morning I had food tasting in sociology class. I will tell more later. Right now I have to meet friends to go to the outlet malls...it should be fun! I will try to write this weekend but I wont be in Florence very much! Love and miss you all!!!

3 comments:

D.S.M. said...

Sounds like you are having the time of your life!!! Be careful, have fun, and buy me something expensive. J/K. Ti Amo sister!!!

Mom/Grandma said...

I have written three times and lost it when I tried to publish it. :)

We had a good time at the Akin Reunion. Ryan has a tooth infection and was in some pain. Needs a root canal.

Tomorrow is Justin's birthday. Several are coming for supper. He wants fish, which is not my thing, but will try it anyway. I also bought him an ice cream cake at his request.

Thursday is Lindsay's jewelry party. Guess you heard Julie will be having Abigail Grace in November. Hannah is moving fast-will be walking soon.

Take care of yourself.

Love,
Lana

D.S.M. said...

Pronto,

Glad to hear that you are out and about doing lots of different things. Sorry about the post office incident. Stuff happens! Had a great weekend at the reunion, but missed you being there. Hope your cold goes away quickly!

Ti amo, madre