Monday, May 28, 2007

Farewell!!!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to start a blog so everyone can check in on what I am doing from time-to-time during the next several weeks of an amazing opportunity. I am going to miss all of you so much and I will try my best to write on this everyday! Arrivederci! :)

6 comments:

D.S.M. said...

Kara, we love you and have a wonderful trip! We will be checking-in and keeping up with your wonderful experience! Study hard ;) Ti amo!!!

Erin said...

Have a wonderful trip! We will miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

hope you have a fun and safe trip!

D.S.M. said...

Hey,

Glad you travels within the US were good. Can't wait until you reach London and then on to your final destination. Enjoy London and the Dave Matthews concert.

Ti amo!!

Anonymous said...

hey!! hope you got in safe and that you are having a good time.. have fun at the DMB concert!!! lata

D.S.M. said...

Hey,

So glad that you got to the internet right away. Hope you are also doing some journaling. Andi said that Florence was her dad's favorite place to be and apparently they traveled extensively abroad. Can't wait to see the pics you take. Good luck with your classes! Ti amo!! A piu tardi!